This section in collaboration with machine maintenance section is concerned with the physical preservation of the building, plumbing work, electrical work at Ocean Road Cancer Institute with the main aim of enabling the institute to run as effectively as possible.
This Section will perform the following activities: –
- Oversee the maintenance of office buildings, grounds and utility facilities;
- Provide professional advice on effective and efficient use of the institute’s infrastructures;
- Supervise land scaping and estate demarcation;
- Undertake minor repair and rehabilitation activities; and
- Provide input in preparation of Terms of Reference for contract works and draft contracts for work services and outsourced services in liaison with PMU and Legal Services Unit.