To provide expertise and services in planning, monitoring and evaluation to the ORCI.
Responsible with preparation of budget of the Institute and monitoring the implementation of activities as stipulated by the strategic plan. The unit has two sections, Planning Section and Resources Advocacy and Mobilization Section. The unit performs the following functions: –
- To coordinate formulation of and preparation of institution’s medium-term strategic plan, budget and annual plan, to monitor and evaluate implementation of the Institute’s annual plans and medium-term strategic plan,
- To prepare periodic performance reports,
- To develop strategies for resources mobilization and advocacy activities,
- To develop and review grants and resource management manual/guidelines,
- To undertake service delivery surveys to collect stakeholders /clients’ views on services rendered by ORCI,
- To establish a comprehensive system for performance audit and reporting of cancer related planned projects/programs;
- To review and undertake regular analysis of trends in expenditure pattern and returns on cancer planned activities and recommend for funding.